We value greatly that businesses are built on trust. Trust between clients and vendors, trust between employees and companies and trust on third parties. We take great care in handling confidential data and emphasize this care to our employees. We understand that data security is a critical element for maintaining long-term relationships and strictly follow measures.
Please find below the measures we take to ensure data security.
- • We follow GDPR compliant data protection and sharing practices when transferring data
- • All workstations and servers are protected by both hardware and software firewalls which are automatically updated.
- • Daily scanning of all workstations and servers.
- • All communication or data interchange from workstations are controlled and properly logged to ensure the highest level of protection for the client’s data and intellectual property.
- • Modern fire fighting systems including Fire alarms across the office premises along with medical aid.
- • 24 X 7 CCTV cameras for safety and security of the workplace
- • Biometric security system to get access to the office premises
We are open to getting into non-disclosure agreements with our clients as a safety measure before we handle or receive client confidential information. We openly discuss at length issues regarding security and other areas of concern. This discussion discloses the amount of data needed to be collected, which person(s) will be authorized to access information, and the possible risks involved.
NDA with Employees
We also sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with each of our employees at hire. We regularly update employees about the importance of data protection and provide updated practices to ensure company standards are not compromised.